Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hello Dear Teacher Friends!

I'm super excited about TpT's Back to School Sale and I can't wait to tell you about a few of my favorite back to school goodies!  

First, let me tell you about my Back to School Part 2! {MORE} Busy Work for First Graders: This is an amazing pack containing both math and phonics pages that are perfect for beginning of the year firsties.  Take a look, and don't forget to add it to your wishlist:




I have to share with your my favorite bulletin board for Back to School time:



This is my favorite photo prop!  I use this every year to get pictures of my firsties on the first day, the 100th day, and in the last week of school.  Then I print the pictures onto a card for parents.  They turn out so precious!


Finally, I have to let you know that if you are a CKLA teacher, I have some amazing resources in my store, and I'm still creating more! Happy Back to School Season.  Best wishes for an amazing year, that you'll call your BestYear!


No comments:

Post a Comment