Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer Slacker and the Back to School Blog Hop

So, it's summer....and I am officially a summer slacker.  Other than working on a few first grade goodies I have not even thought about Back to School time.  So this Blog Hop should help get me motivated to do so.  

The super fabulous Heidi Treffert over at Droppin' Knowledge put this whole thing together.  AMAZING!

There are LOTS of teacher bloggers participating, so you have lots of fabulous blogs and prizes to take a look at.  

First, I have to tell you about a couple of sweet goodies that I have available to BTS time:  First, my ever popular Back to School Busy Work Pack for First Graders.  It's filled with lots of very basic printables that are appropriate for the first few days of school.  




Then, I've got my Back to School Part 2! {MORE} Busy Work, which has an expanded variety of printables that are perfect for the beginning of the year.  



Also, if you need a super cute bulletin board or door decor pack, you'll love this!

Now, all about getting you some super cool prizes!

Again, thank you to Heidi Treffert for putting this BLOG HOP together, be sure to hit up all the blogs to see all the goodies you could win.  One of my products is featured in the Giveaway Pack #2, take a look! 










Wishing you the best of luck with these fabulous giveaways, and wishing you a smooth BACK TO SCHOOL 2015! ☺

Check out all these cool blogs and prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment