Thursday, August 6, 2015

Show Us What You Bought {Linky Party}

I'm joining in on the Blog Hoppin' Linky Party: Show Us What You Bought.  Actually, I was very restrained this time around.  My list of what I bought is not as long as with a typical sale, and as most of my purchases do these days, features a large amount of clipart!

Here we go! First up, a sale wouldn't be a sale without buying something from my favorite clip artist, Krista Wallden @ Creative Clips.  I snagged her Storybook Club Part 2!  We're only half way through part 1 and I already can't wait for part 2! 

Next up, I picked up Pigeon Drives the Bus Clipart Pack from Clipart for Teachers.  It's too stinkin' cute to pass up!


And finally, I picked up Animal Friends Clipart from 2 Super Teachers.  I mean how can you not need Piggie and Elephant clipart?! ☺

So, those were purchases from the 2 days of the sale, which does not include the purchases I made the day before the sale nor the day after the sale.  I may have a slight TpT shopping problem! LOL

1 comment: