Sunday, August 2, 2015

BTS15 TpT Sale

It's that time of year again! TpT's Back to School sale! 

I have lots of sweet goodies in my store that are perfect for back to school time.  This is the best time to get your wishlist ready for tomorrow's sale!

My newest item is Back to School Part 2! {MORE} Busy Work for First Graders, if you already have my Back to School Busy Work for First Graders, which features basic independent work for first graders, then you'll love Part 2! Part 2 features 26 numbers and math pages to choose from and 21 phonics pages to choose from.  All are appropriate for beginning of the year first graders.  

Need something cute for your door or bulletin board for back to school?  Check this out:

I'm wishing you a lot of luck with your back to school season.  Enjoy your back to school shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment