Wednesday, August 13, 2014

We're Rockin' in our School Shoes!

Every year I perseverate over my room decor, especially my bulletin board and door.  Since EVERYONE sees it, I feel like it has to be a message, adorable, kid-friendly, adult-pleasing, etc., etc., etc...Anyway, this year I decided to use the groovy cat that firsties love. And, this year we'll be rockin' in our school shoes right from the start!  Check out my newest creation.  ☺

The phrase: "We're Rockin' in our School Shoes" comes in 3 different choices of colors/glows.  Also included are editable sneakers so you can add student's names.  And, you can't forget the cool cat himself, a few images of him are also included to jazz up your display.  ☺







Leave me a comment if you'd like to win a copy.  I'll pick one winner Thursday night (8/14/14) after 11:00 PM EST. ☺


6 comments:

  1. Your bulletin board will be awesome! My kiddos would love it too. Thanks for the opportunity!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class
    hennonac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Awesome door display.
    Mserrano321@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How 'purr'fect would this be for our room? I would love to win. Thanks for sharing.
    sherrymatheson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My students love Pete! This is a great idea.
    kaellison@mcps.k12.mt.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. My class would really like this and so would I!
    How cute!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win this. Pete the Cat is our theme as we start the school year. dbednarsk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete