Monday, August 11, 2014

September and Back to School

I know many teachers are already back to the classroom.  Here in Upstate New York we go back after Labor Day.  I'm holding on to the last little shreds of summer before I head into the classroom to start setting up next week.  I wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of updating my Busy Work Packs.  

My Back to School Busy Work Pack for First Graders has been updated with additional pages.  



AND, I just finished updating my September Busy Work Pack.  (If you've already purchased either of these files, just go to "my purchases" on TpT and re-download. ☺)  
Even though the title says September, it's appropriate for whenever you start school as the themes are Back to School and apples. 

I know the words "Busy Work" are bad words in certain circles.  But I think we can all agree that there are certain times when you need your students to be engaged in independent work so that you can get assessments and screenings done with individual students.  That's where this busy work comes in handy! Here are a few pages to check out:











So, if you've stuck it out through this post, and you'd like to win a copy of my September Busy Work, leave a comment below.  Make sure you leave your email address.  I'll choose one winner after 11:00 PM EST tonight.  Good luck! ☺


3 comments:

  1. This looks great! My first graders would love this unit. I go back to school next Monday. I am so jealous that you still have a few more weeks of fun and relaxation!
    michelle.jaquillard@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks awesome! I would love to go back after Labor Day...I just need a little more time! :) We have our staff days next week and the children come on the 25th! Enjoy your last few weeks!
    Jenn
    jl107534@gmail.com
    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great start to my year! Hope I win! Thanks for sharing
    sherrymatheson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete