Friday, April 18, 2014

The Absent Blogger...

If I have any followers left, I apologize for my long-term absence.  I have no excuses.  I could try to muster a few, such as: I have a difficult class this year, I'm teaching a new curriculum in both reading and math, I have had a revolving door in my class this year, which started with 28 firsties, and I've had 8 move, and 5 new ones move in, I have the "Mean Girls" this year {SIGH!}.... Anyway, I apologize for my absence and lack of blogging, I am attempting to rejuvenate my poor, sad, neglected blog.  Stay tuned for some rockin' giveaways!

First up, if you follow my TpT store, leave me a comment, I'll choose 3 winners (the old fashioned way: Random Number Generator) at 3:00 PM EST for a copy of my April Busy Work for First Graders.  

3 comments:

  1. I follow your tpt store!!
    -Kristina
    kravenegas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your TPT store---would love to win!!
    sreneestewart13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I follow your TpT store. :o)

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete