Thursday, August 15, 2013

This Girl loves a sale!

It's time to get your wishlist stocked, refreshed, and loaded up.  TpT's annual Back to School sale is coming!  YAY!  Every item in my store will be 20% off, and you can save even more when you use the sale code: BTS13!  If you haven't visited my shop recently, I have to tell you about my super popular Busy Work packs.  I created monthly, themed independent work packs for first graders.  They're easy enough for firsties to work on independently, but are fun enough to keep them engaged.  Check them out!










And...if you're interested in a few different packs, you can save some dough!  Go with the 10 month BUNDLE and get a discount.  It includes all of the monthly Busy Work Packs, September through June.  


Here are a few other ideas to help you get your kiddos back into the swing of things:


This Back to School Busy Work Pack is perfect for those first few days of first grade.   You know, when you realize that over the summer, they somehow forgot how to hold a pencil, let alone write their name!  LOL


A beginning of the year math station for numbers to 20.



Differentiated ABC activities. ☺

So, if you're like me, you already have a full wishlist.  But, if you haven't started browsing and wishlisting, now's the time!  The 2-day sale starts Sunday, August 18th.  Happy shopping! 










2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Meredith! Thanks for the note! :) I'm excited too. I love TpT, and I have a lot of favorite stores to visit before the sale starts! I peeked at at your blog. Your classroom looks great!
      :) Tanya

      Delete