Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mountain Jam, Summer Vacation, and the Final Countdown!

I spent yesterday enjoying live music at Mountain Jam, an awesome music festival in the Castkill Mountains of New York.  Michael Franti and Spearhead, Gary Clark Jr., The Lumineers, and Government Mule....Good times! Every year Hunter Mountain Ski Resort is transformed into a summer music venue.  Of course with Tropical Storm Andrea dumping a bunch or rain both Thursday and Friday, Mountain Jam was more like Muddin' Jam!  Thank goodness for my trusty rain/mud boots!  

Tomorrow is my second to the last Monday of the 2012-2013 school year.  I've got summer fever and so do my kiddos!  Ten working days left, five full days with kiddos, then five full teacher working days, but the kiddos are only there for four of those days, half days....I think I can make it!  For those of you already enjoying your summer break, LUCKY YOU! But, I'm getting close too!  ☺Enjoy your Sunday everyone, even if you are headed to work tomorrow, like me!  ☺


2 comments:

  1. Tanya I am jealous! That looks amazing plus I love The Lumineers. Hope work is treating you well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment. It was a good time!
      Tanya ☺

      Delete