Thursday, May 2, 2013

An island made out of candy?

So, the discussion in the teacher's lounge during lunch today was: "How much do you love those commercials with the kids?".  The funny part was, no one knew what the commercials were actually advertising.  One person thought it was insurance. Hmmm.  Turns out, after googling, the commercials are actually for AT&T, who knew?  Anywho...I think the writer of the commercials is awesome.  I'm guessing they know a teacher well, because the "structured" conversation with the kids is so authentic!  Every time I see these commercials I laugh.out.loud.  And, I say: those kids are just like my kids!  Now, don't get me wrong, I know the lines were written for the kid-actors to learn, but they really do sound like the "logical" first grade conversations I am privy to on a daily basis! Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I love these!! I tell my husband every time that this is really what happens when you have a group discussion with 1st graders. They say crazy things and there's always a few just fidgeting or playing with their hands!
    F is For First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know! These are like our real firsties, these are the conversations that they would spend their day having if we just let them ramble on and on! I noticed the appropriate, realistic fidgeting too, it's so real! LOL

      Delete