Sunday, April 28, 2013

May Busy Work Pack for First Grade

I know some of you have the end of the year in sight.  Here in upstate New York, we finish up on June 21st this year.  Although I have the "number of days left" in my mind, it's still a little far off to begin the "actual countdown".  ☺

My latest Busy Work pack has just been loaded to TpT.  My first graders love the activities in the busy work packs, and have even started to ask: "Ms. Holk, are you gonna DIBEL now so we can do Busy Work?" LOL  Seriously! I don't feel guilty about giving them "Busy Work" since I have worked the CCSS into quite a few of the pages.  So, without further ado, here are some previews of my May Busy Work Pack for First Graders:






3 comments:

  1. Love it!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Did you know that your cover says April themed but it's May Work? I thought you would want someone to nicely let you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori!

      Wow, embarrassing! Thank you so much for pointing that out. I think I "proofread" the packet 5 times...guess I didn't focus on the cover page! Thank you again!

      Tanya

      Delete