Here Are The Rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
So…let’s get to know each other a little better, shall we?
Here are Miss Nelson's questions, my answers are in purple!
Here are my 10 questions :
1. Which do you prefer teaching Reading or Math?
2. Where's your favorite place to find clip art?
I ♥ Scrappindoodles!
3. Do you count spelling tests as a reading or writing grade?
I count them as part of the reading grade.
4. Favorite website for your students?
I ♥ raz-kids.com
6. Do you arrive to school early or stay late?
BOTH! LOL But more early than late.
7. Coke or Pepsi?
Dt. Coke with lime please!
8. Michael’s or Hobby Lobby?
♥ them both, I visit Michael's more than Hobby Lobby though.
9. What is your favorite read aloud?
10. Winter Break or Spring Break?
Hmmm decisions, decisions...they're both nice--but since I'm just now finishing up a lovely spring break, I'll choose spring break. ☺
I'm tagging the following teachers:
Here are my 10 questions!
1. What kind of work would you do if you weren't a teacher?
2. What's your favorite part of the day with your students?
3. Do you have a smartboard in your classroom? If so what do you use it for the most?
4. Is your principal friend or foe in your building?
5. How often do you have faculty meetings?
6. Do you get prep times during the school day?
7. How much money do you spend on your classroom and supplies in an average school year?
8. What reading series do you use?
9. What math series do you use?
10. What do you think about Common Core?
Let the running begin!