Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jersey Shore...


 Well, I've been enjoying every last little drop of summer this year.  In my district, we don't start until Tuesday, Sept. 4th.  We have professional development that whole week, and the students don't start until Monday, Sept. 10th.  I have spent the last week hanging out at the Jersey Shore.  Oh, how I love the Jersey Shore! (Not the television show!)  Wildwood Crest and Cape May, New Jersey, specifically.  Amazing beaches, warm water, great surf, good times!

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more classroom pics and another FREEBIE or two.  For those of you who are already back in your classroom routine, I hope your year is going well.  For those of you who haven't yet gotten started, I hope you're enjoying every last drop of summer!

Oh how I wish summer could last just a little longer!



9 comments:

  1. I wish summer would return! We have already been back for a few weeks.

    I am giving away a classroom organizer on my blog if you are interested. Come stop by for your chance to win!

    Lindsey
    Fantastic First Grade Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree Teri, it is pretty adorable!
      ☺ Tanya

      Delete
  3. I love the Jersey Shore! I lived in NJ when I was in high school and remember going to Wildwood, Cape May, and Ocean City.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a great place to spend some time in the summer!
      ☺ Tanya

      Delete
  4. ugh! So jealous! I won't be seeing a beach for a long while! Jersey looks great! I'm in Texas and the beaches here are kind of lame! I actually go to California when I want to go to the beach!
    BTW - just became a follower! I finally started a blog myself and am still learning the ropes!

    ~Keri
    First Grade Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you following Keri! I just became your latest follower too. Good luck with your school year, which is already underway--I'm back to the grind with professional development tomorrow. Waahhh! :(
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, how was I not following you? Second off, WILDWOOD IS MY FAVORITE PLACE!! Ahh the best place on Earth, if I do say so myself! We have been going to Wildwood since I was born, but we stopped when I entered into Junior year of high school - but we kept going for a solid 16 years! I cannot wait to go back. Looove that place!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    PS. Thank you soooo much for your help in my giveaway. It means SO much to me!

    ReplyDelete