Saturday, August 18, 2012

The time has come... and a {FREEBIE}!

I'm getting myself prepared to head back into the classroom on Monday.  I'm trying to get myself into a less nocturnal schedule since I become a total night owl when summer rolls around.  The transition back to school is always tough.  I will make a concerted effort to get some pictures posted of my classroom this year.  I'm always terrible about that! I'm posting a link to a {FREEBIE} I posted last year for back to school just in case you're interested.  It's my Back to School Backpack Glyph.  Hope you can use it.  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome glyph! I am totally going to use it next week. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so glad it will be useful for you!
      ☺ Tanya

      Delete
  2. Hey Tanya! You are smart to try to be less nocturnal. I should probably do that since we're starting in a bit over a week. Best of luck with your first day tomorrow!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, tomorrow is just my first day back in the classroom to set up. So I could manage through the day even if I went to bed at 2AM. If it was the first day with kids, there's no way I'd make it if I went to bed at 2AM! LOL

      Delete
  3. Fun, I LOVE glyphs! I will be adding this to our first week activity schedule. Thanks! :)

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this. will have to use with some modifications. I will read and assist children in finding the right numbered area. probably work with two kids at a time.

    Melissa
    Pre-Schooler Daze

    ReplyDelete