Monday, August 27, 2012

Helper Poster Chart {FREEBIE}

A little FREEBIE for you to use as a helper chart in your classroom.  Everyone does helpers in the classroom slightly differently, so this is an editable file.  To print as a 4 page poster, simply select to print page one only, then select "poster printing" from your print setup.  

For my classroom helper chart, I used library pockets which I taped to the poster, then I labeled them with the helper cards.  I bought colorful gingerbread cutouts from the Dollar Tree that fit perfectly into the library pockets.  I will label them with my students names to easily switch out helpers weekly.  




☺ Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for these! I'm feeling more motivated to make my helper board!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete