Sunday, February 5, 2012

Do you DIBEL?


For my district, DIBELs mid-year benchmarks are currently being completed.  I try to give my students as many opportunities to practice NWF (nonsense word fluency) as I can.  I have created a variety of different games that my students absolutely love, and they beg to play!  My newest games are Cupid Crossing, a Valentine themed NWF practice game; Chaos with Cat-in-the-Hat, a Dr. Seuss Cat-in-the-Hat themed NWF practice game; and There's No Place Like Home a Wizard of Oz themed NWF practice game.  

5 comments:

  1. These look great...my kids did Dibels the week before Christmas! AHHH! lol
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. Thanks for following me and checking out my giveaway with What the Teacher Wants!

    Randi
    Teach It With Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our district tell us not to teach nonsense words for DIBELS....Isn't that ridiculous? We do anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just started DIBELS at my school this year. I am practicing NWF with my strategic and intensive groups! Thanks for sharing!
    -Amanda
    http://amandasadventuresinteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These games look darling! I will check them out!
    Lory
    funforfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete