WHEW! It's been a long, long time since I last posted. Those first couple of weeks of school are so tough. And...this years class is...well, hmmm, how to say this nicely....it'll be one of those years!
I have to thank so many amazing bloggers, I used tons of your ideas in my first few weeks of school. What have I done in the past? I have no idea!
I also have to send a very heartfelt thank you out to a couple of super sweet bloggers: Mrs. Mac over at First Class With Mrs. Mac and Lori over at Bee the Change, they both awarded me with a Versatile Blogger Award. How very sweet of you both. I feel like I should have gotten an Absent Blogger Award since I've been MIA for so long!
So, now I need to share 7 things about myself, and then pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs. Oh so sorry, I'm pretty boring--try not to nap yet! LOL Here we go in no particular order...
1. I am originally from Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Lakes, but now I live in New York, in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
2. I am a little bit addicted to QVC. (yikes)
3. I'm a total teacher geek, almost to the point where I feel embarrassed to talk about teaching TOO MUCH.
4. I love baking and candy making. Some of my friends and family are slightly addicted to my Martha Stewart Golden Caramels I make every year at Christmas.
5. My mom is my hero. She is amazing!
6. I have to have my coffee every single morning, usually brewed at home, but on Fridays I stop at Dunkin', American runs on Dunkin', and so do I!
7. Lately Amazon has become my favorite place to shop. They have just about every single thing you could imagine.
So, onto 15 recently discovered blogs. Well, these aren't necessarily all recently discovered but they are some faves:
3. Follow me on TpT and leave a comment.