Here's my top 10:
1. I know it can be a bit raunchy—but I love the HBO series True Blood! There’s just somethin about those hot vampires and werewolves!
2. I H.A.T.E. frogs. Especially those little, suction-cup-toed frogs that cling to your windows and doors, and jump crazy far.
3. I love Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. My current fave is a large iced coconut coffee with skim milk and 3 sweet and lows. Mmm mmm
4. I am tenacious! Although some people have other ridiculous words for it, like, I don’t know--stubborn.
5. I am a total “Teacher Geek”! And I am fine with it!
6. I love the Target brand--"market pantry" peanut butter-filled pretzels. Dip them in Nutella and call them DELICIOUS!
7. I am a Target addict. I know many of us teachers are, thanks in no small part to the Dollar Spot. But I actually make-up reasons to go to Target. “Oh no, I’m out of laundry detergent again”…”uh-oh, we need cat litter”. Then of course when I get to Target you know where I head first, right? Yep, I make a bee line for the Dollar Spot, and cautiously scour every inch to make sure I have not missed one single thing I could use in my classroom.
8. I am obsessed with downloadable graphics. I love scrappindoodles.com and justsoscrappytoo.com!
9. I am originally from Minnesota, right in the heart of all those lakes. Specifically the Brainerd Lakes Area. But I now live in New York. So I am a code-switcher, for instance: in Minnesota we wear tennis shoes, in New York we wear sneakers. In Minnesota we drink pop, in New York we drink soda. I could go on and on and on about that one!
10. I am obsessed with teaching blogs, all those wonderful, creative, generous teachers are truly gifted. And I know without a doubt, that since I entered the blogging world last November, I have become a better teacher thanks to my obsession.
What are your top 10? Click on over to Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens, and link up!