Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Safari Snap" Sight Word Game

Check out this NEW super fun sight word game! "Safari Snap"


Now available in my TPT store, you'll find five versions of my newest sight word game, "Safari Snap". These games were created for the Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade, Second Grade, and Third Grade Dolch Sight Word lists. "Safari Snap" is perfect to play for partners, small groups, and even makes a great whole group game. Check it out today!


In honor of my birthday tomorrow, the 4th of July, I will award the first 4 followers to leave a comment, a free copy of "Safari Snap" in their level choice. Please leave your email address in your comment. Ü



13 comments:

  1. I would love a copy of this game for first grade. Thanks.
    Rhoyalt06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower and truly love your items. You are very creative and I'm budgeting money for some of your items before school starts.

    www.melaniemichelleward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog and this game looks adorable!!
    Hugs,
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops...I messed up! Here is my addy! Sorry =)
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! My husband is also a July 4th baby. May you be blessed this day and the whole day through! I would love a copy of the second grade Safari Snap game!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was I supposed to leave an address?
    sherrymatheson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to have it.
    tam118dans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, man! I'm too late. Those fit my theme perfectly! I'll add them to my wishlist :)

    ✰ Mrs. Kincaid
    Mrs. Kincaid’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like I'm too late! But congratulations any way! Hope you have a GREAT birthday!
    sdavis6281@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe too late! I love this! Have a wonderful b-day!

    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe too late! This is perfect for my 3rd graders! Have a wonderful birthday :)
    brandy.horton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I have a safari theme at the beg. of the year so I will check it out at your TPT store! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, I'm too late :-( Happy Birthday anywhoo!!

    http://teachingmaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete